Fri, May 12|
Sanctuary of Love
Madresita Sister Circle Retreat
Heal a woman to heal a nation. 3-day all women Ayahuasca retreat. Release, heal, and rejoice!
Time & Location
May 12, 3:00 PM – May 14, 9:00 PM
Sanctuary of Love, 5735 Barna Ave, Titusville, FL 32780, USA
About the event
SANTUARY OF LOVE
PREPARATION FOR YOUR KAMBO & AYAHUASCA CEREMONY
Congratulations on making the bold decision to enlarge your spiritual path by exploring your work with the sacred plant medicine, Ayahuasca and the powerful detox healing spirit of Kambo. To ensure you get the maximum experience out of your ceremony, appropriate preparation is very essential. Preparation cleanses the body and prepares the heart, mind and soul for the profound shifts received on your ayahuasca journey. An ayahuasca journey is a commitment you make to yourself, to your own spiritual growth and development. Intentional groundwork augments the experience. You are worthy of this investment in yourself!
The basic guidelines are:
At least 1 week before/after
No red/heavy meats (pork, beef, sheep, tuna, eel etc.)
No alcohol, beer, wine.
No sex; Orgasm releases primal energy and may confli\ynct with the energies of the Teacher Plants.
3 days before & after ceremony:
Eat light vegetarian (raw fruits, vegetables, fresh juices, legumes, brown rice) with low levels of salt, sugar and fat.
NO spicy food, red pepper, etc.
NO fried food
NO fermented food.
Moderate consumption of salt and sugar/honey
*These foods block the insights and downloads of the healing visions*
On the day of ceremony
Raw food is a great option.
Simple vegetarian breakfast and lunch (recommended vegan food or fasting in individual cases).
Avoid: Chili, coffee, black or green tee (no caffeine), eggs, dairy and sweets.
No food at least 4 hours prior the session.
Drink only water or herbal tea after lunch.
It is best NOT to do a strict fast before the ceremony, since your body will need nutrients and stores for the ceremony experience.
Basically, eat light vegetarian fare.
Now begin your daily spiritual practice (e.g. yoga, meditation, walking, journaling, gardening, etc)
Ask for guidance from your soul, highest self, guardians, ancestors, guides, God/Goddess, etc. Ask what your highest intention should be for the experience.
State your intention - leading up to ceremony- for purification of your body, mind, heart, and spirit
Ask for guidance, healing, enlightenment, and protection to come during this experience. (Trust me, it will!)
Feeling fear, resistance or apprehension before a ceremony is normal, since the subconscious mind is preparing itself for profound transformation. Observe your emotional reactions before the session, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or observations. Daily meditation practice will be rewarded in ceremony.
On ceremony day, treat yourself to being in a calm environment. It is always helpful to relax, meditate, practice yoga etc. It is also a good idea to clarify your intentions – and especially those for your Teacher Plant session. Since Teacher Plants expand your consciousness, they also energize your intentions.
Each night or day we will share ceremony space with the sacred medicine of the Master mother plant, Madre Ayahuasca. Typically, ceremony lasts 4 to 6 hours. There may be facilitators present during each ceremony whose sole purpose is to ensure all participants are cared for in any way needed during ceremony. Examples are: holding a high vibrational loving energy in the space, walking you to the restroom if needed, being of service in any way that arises. The medicine songs will serve as a guide for your journey. You can grasp on to the songs, like a rope, and they will pull you further and deeper on your journey.
Plan on resting, integrating, meditating, journaling, connecting, and/or sharing with others. It is critical that you take this opportunity to disconnect from your daily distractions so that you can fully reconnect with your truth. Use the time to be in noble silence to transmute and integrate your ceremony into your spiritual bones.
Integration: We will come together as a group to discuss experiences during ceremony, reflections post ceremony, and questions or answers that have come as a result. Discussing your ayahuasca ceremony with the group, often brings further clarity to the experience. (Although sharing is optional- unconditional love and support for others while sharing is required.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN CEREMONIES:
• Persons currently taking antidepressants.
• Persons under the effect or influence of recreational drugs.
• Persons with a history of psychotic episodes, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia or bipolar disorder
• Pregnant women or persons younger than 18.
• Persons with compromised cardiac health, or other serious physical illnesses.
Remember, participation is at your own risk, so if you are not sure of any situation/medical condition, including but not limited to those listed above, please contact the me.
MEDICATIONS CONTRAINDICATED WITH AYAHUASCA
• Pharmaceuticals to be avoided include some OTC pharmaceuticals such as antihistamines, decongestants, allergy meds, and cough medicines.
Most dangerous are: antidepressants, SSRIs, SNRIs, 5 HTP supplements and other supplements including OTCs like St John’s Wort.
• If you are taking prescription medication (including antibiotics), are subject to high blood pressure, have a heart condition, and/or are under treatment for any health condition, consult your physician and or pharmacist about the use of reversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI).
Medical consultation is especially important if you are taking Prozac, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Effexor, Zoloft or other antidepressants affecting serotonin levels, i.e. serotonin selective re-uptake inhibitors (SSRI). These medications may require a period of up to six weeks to completely clear the system and must be reduced gradually. For example, be clear of antidepressants for five weeks (35 days) with SSRIs other than fluoxetine (Prozac), 8 weeks (56 days) with the latter.
• Also potentially dangerous combined with Ayahuasca are amphetamines and amphetamine-like substances, including MDMA and ephedrine.
• Certain herbs, specifically St. John’s Wort, 5 HTP supplements or any other supplements that are serotonin enhancing, melatonin, Ephedra, Kratom, and Kava, can be dangerous with Ayahuasca. Ginseng and Yohimbine also should be avoided.
• You may be risking your life or your sanity by consuming chemical drugs (cocaine, LSD, ecstasy, heroine etc.) 48 hours BEFORE or AFTER a ceremony. Under no circumstances take any recreational drugs while still under the effect of the Master Teacher Plants.
What to bring:
• A pillow & blanket and or a sleeping bag. Yoga mat. The plant medicine makes your body temperature drop significantly. (If traveling from out of state, these will be provided.)
• Eye mask
• Loose and comfortable clothing (change of clothes)
• A closed water bottle, no open containers in ceremony space; filtered tap water is available
• An offering for the altar (flowers, white candles. Crystals, sage, copal, sweetgrass, florida water, essential oils, spiritual symbol, etc.)
•An offering for the house: water, toilet paper, food tray, soup, veggie platter, fruits, fruit platter, bread, peanut butter and jelly, tea, chips, hummus, etc.
• A journal to record your reflection and ceremony experience.
A good quality eye mask and ear plugs for when sleeping ☺
Anything you need to be comfortable
Bring any instruments; you are welcome to share your musical gifts.
An open mind
An open heart
An open YOU!!
Until We Share Sacred Space:
Practice Deep Breathing exercise
Daily meditation practice
Practice “Blowing” away distracting thoughts when they pop up.
Ceremony begins when you enter the space and continues until checkout. All conversations and interactions are sacred.
You are welcome to enjoy noble silence and find a cozy nook to meditate prior to when we come together with La Madre.
*Orientation and smudging commence, opening circle.
*Medicina Ceremony typically begins 8 pm
*Medicina Ceremony typically lasts 4-6 hours
Ceremony Guardians will remain available for as long as necessary.
It is highly recommended that you do Kambo before Ayahuasca ceremony to prepare your body and soul to receive Mother Ayahuasca. Everything you need to know about Kambo and how to prepare you will find at mammakambo.com
(IF YOU DECIDE TO DO KAMBO PLEASE ARRIVE TO S.O.L. BY 1 PM TO ASSURE ENOUGH TIME TO PROCESS KAMBO, EAT AND REST BEFORE AYAHUASCA CEREMONY. KAMBO DONATIONIS $175)
THOSE NOT PARTICITING IN KAMBO PLEASE ARRIVE BETWEEN 3-6 PM
Feel free text me at (321) 890-2740 with any questions!
Much Love and Blessings
Xiomara "Mamma Kambo" 💚🌈🐸🌿🙏
Madresita Sister Retreat
3 day All Women Ayahuasca retreat.$600.00+$15.00 service feeSale ended